“Hidden Gem is right!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place is delicious! My family has been going here for a while but I finally joined them a few days ago...I am so glad I did! The best babaganoush I've ever had! We ordered the tzatziki, babaganoush and skordalia for appetizers. They were all very good. I ordered the chicken gyro for dinner. Very good as well. They don't have an actual kids menu, but they were more than accommodating. The kids had grilled, seasoned chicken and French fries. I'm so happy to have found this place and this great food! We will be back! Sidenote: I love the look of the place! When the renovation is finished, this is going to be a very classy, nice restaurant. Great job of the colors/decorating!

1  Thank DSWFL

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We've had Greek meals at quite a few restaurants, but this one gets as close to authentic as it can get. We loved home like atmosphere and friendly service. The owner greeted us personally. The food was delicious. We were pleasantly surprised by the quantity and quality of meals and the prices. Best deal for a buck. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a gem of a restaurant hidden in a small strip mall in Sarasota, Fl. The food is home cooked and very tasty. Both my husband and myself had the Lamb Shank which was served on the shank bone. The meat was ever so tender and perfectly seasoned. The gravy was delicious. The wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly. It seems to be a family run restaurant. This is now one of our favorites in Sarasota.

1  Thank PeachelVenice
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This restaurant is relatively small but homey. The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions. I went with my husband while on vacation in Siesta Key. We started with Greek salads which were great. For my entree I had a special which was pork and pearl onions in a delicious tomato sauce seasoned with spices - so aromatic and tasty! My husband had a lamb and orzo in a tomato sauce dish which he oohed and ahhed over. We just wish we lived there so we could go more often but it will be a definite stop every year.

2  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We started with the lentil and avgolemono soups, and they were both delicious and tasted homemade. We also had the lamb gyro for $10 and the lamb shish kebob for $18, and both were excellent. The food was flavorful and not greasy. The service was also prompt and very friendly. We would definitely return.

2  Thank Uphototraveler