“A Wonderful Experience”

Sea Life Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 88 Tours in Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Small, personalized tour groups, updated equipment including new, light, fatigue-reducing carbon fiber paddles, comfortable and easy to maneuver kayaks....And still the lowest prices guaranteed. Just a few reasons to come kayaking (tour or rental) with Sea Life Kayak. Explore exotic mangrove tunnels, paddle among manatees, dolphins and much more...With the premier kayak company in Lido, Siesta, and AMI. The owners of Sea Life Kayak Adventures come from science and conservation backgrounds and are members/volunteers of several environmental and wildlife organizations. While other companies are herding dozens of paddlers onto the water, we limit our groups to enhance the experience of our paddlers and especially the wildlife, minimizing our impact on fragile ecosystems. We use top quality, comfortable and easy to use kayaks perfect for novices or pros (most paddlers are newbies which we love), and provide instruction before we launch. Manatees, dolphins, flying rays, flying fish, cormorants (swimming with us or even riding on our boats!), And much, much more can be seen up close. We believe in tailoring our tours to our clients and having fun! Kayaking is not just our business, it's our passion. Thanks-Tom and Lauri
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've lived in Florida all my life and have never been kayaking before. Shocking, I know. My boyfriend and I decided to try kayaking to see if we would like it. Sea Life Kayak Adventures made the experience incredibly enjoyable. Kelly, our tour guide, was a wonderful teacher and a very knowledgeable guide. My boyfriend and I had a blast! I highly recommend Sea Life Kayak for a relaxing trip on the water.

1  Thank Loretta R

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The staff was very friendly and our guide was very knowledgeable and funny. He made the trip more enjoyable. The mangrove tunnels were cool.

1  Thank Reinaldo J
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I can't remember if we had Tom or Kelley but it was a great experience. We had a family of four (two adults and kids ages 8 and 10). Without seeing I was thinking the kids would be too big sitting on the front part of the Kayak. HOwever this places offers better Kayaks than the other places (newer style that's less likely to tip over). They also kept the group small which is exactly what I wanted...we had 5 boats total (10 people) and saw other groups out that probably had 30 people. I'm not sure how they could hear their guide. Unfortunately we didn't see any manatees but we still learned a ton, enjoyed the bird information and the whole thing all around. We did take a small cooler and strapped it onto the Kayak between Adult and child. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this. Note that we did see some smaller kids able to do this around 4 yrs old; the only problem is they might get warm and lose attention but it is doable.

1  Thank DiscerningTraveler75
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Incredible tour!! Our guide Kelly was awesome! He was very informative on the ecosystems and you can tell that he really loves his job. Kelly is an asset to sea life adventures! We got to see dolphins, a variety if birds and sea life. Looking forward to going again!

1  Thank GregVM14
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and i wanted something to do other than go to the beach so we looked up some kayaking adventures...we came across sea life and checked out the loction and it looked beautiful! Our guide, Kelly, was great! We had some younger kids and he helped them out by towing them for a while. He was hilarious and full of knowledge! He took us through beautiful mangrove tunnels and at the end of 2.5 hours, we were more than satisfied! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Claffdaddy