“Great Sail tour”

Sarasota Sailing & Power Boat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarasota sailing charters catamaran Delphinus is the perfect vessel for your special occasions including wedding parties, birthdays, reunions, and corporate outings. For a relaxing sail or a full on adventure, plan to budget a little extra on your vacation, and rent our entire boat! Take a dip or snorkel, then rinse off using warmed fresh water from her stern shower! Enjoy a complimentary drink and snack and some conversation in the shade of her covered bridgedeck. No crowding. Just the sunshine, wind and water.
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sail tour”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had an excellent experience of 4 hours of sailing and was able to rent the entire sailboat. Would go again! Highly recommend.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Andy M

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

What a wonderful time we’ve had!!! Thank you to the CAPITAN and his crew! We are so pleased with unexpected entertainment and very special hospitality and highly professional attitude. Thank you for the time we will never forget. We hope to see you soon in the near future.
Linda, Gary and friends.
P.S. We are definitely recommending you to all our friends.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank L G
SiberianCaptain, Owner at Sarasota Sailing & Power Boat Charters, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for visiting Catamaran Delphinus Sailing Charter – Private & Public Tours in Sarasota.
I will see you again!
Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Stay away”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We had bought a voucher on line for a 3 hour sail for up to six people. We first reserved a day in January and drove 1 hour north to meet the captain in Sarasota at 1 pm. He never showed up and we were really disappointed since the friends with us were visiting from Wisconsin and this was what we had planned to do when they were here. I called the captain and he said the boat was in dry dock and he had called and e-mailed me. No call or e-mail was received from this man. We rescheduled one month later and with family and friends went back up to Sarasota for a 1 pm sail and we were stranded at the dock in the hot sun for a second time. We waited 45 minutes calling the "captain" and did not get an answer on his phone. When we were just about home I called and he answered his phone and told me that his phone had not been working and he was just 30 minutes late. Really. We were there until 1:45 pm and no sail boat was in sight. I don't know what his problem is but I will never ever book with him again and I would never recommend him to anyone else.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Janet D
SiberianCaptain, Owner at Sarasota Sailing & Power Boat Charters, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Well, some unpredictable emergency work had to be done on my boat and I could not even call – my phone was down. I apologizes for that inconvenience.