“good concept...a bit tired”

Burns Court Cinemas
Ranked #6 of 29 Fun & Games in Sarasota
San Diego, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“good concept...a bit tired”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like Burns. They have thoughtful programming and sometimes hard-to-find films. Having been away for awhile, when I returned recently, I noticed the ladies room needs a good freshening and the floors in the movie are not quite clean. I would hate to see them keep fading..

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great film theatre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a great small theatre for seeing all those films you have missed or are not available in main stream cinemas.

We have always enjoyed our visits and conversations with like minded visitors.

However, we have become increasingly irritated with the noise which travels from the other screen next door. We were enjoying a serious film which was ruined by the noise leak from next door.
We mentioned this on leaving, no one interested. I am sure we are not the only people who were irritated judging by some other comments overheard.

Sarasota
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Eclectic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The only place to find high quality independent films in Sarasota. A not-for-profit. Join for discounted tickets.

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, USA
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Like seeing a movie in you living room with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wonderful small theater with a big screen and good sound especially for a neighborhood place. Intimate atmosphere adds to the enjoyment of the film.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Loe This Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This theatre is in my neighborhood, plays indies, serves wine/beer and is well priced. What's not to like? I love supporting them and will buy a membership next trip down. It's the one theatre I "don't" sneak food/drinks into. I want them to profit every way possible. Love, love, love this place.

Visited August 2013