“Worth the money”
Review of Circus Sarasota

Circus Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota, Florida is known as the “Circus Capital of the World,” and Circus Sarasota is our resident hometown circus. Annual professional performances are showcased in a one-ring, five-star, European-style Big Top tent. Circus Sarasota is acclaimed around the globe for world-class artistry and entertainment. Ticket prices vary according to seat selection. We invite you to visit our website and sign up for emails to stay current on performance dates and Circus Sarasota events.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We saw the famous Wallendas perform. Outstanding. We paid extra for ring side seats. With no one in front it was nice, but you sit in cheap folding chairs in a tight cramped box for 12 or 14 people. Not much leg room. it is a small single ring tent. Some performances were excellent and several were average. We would still recommend it as it is about 2 hours of entertainment. There are only port-a-johns outside of the tent. Take your own Kleenex and Hand sanitizer.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went to Circus Sarasota and loved it! There is literaly not a bad seat in the house - a one tent one ring show - and your seat is so close you can see the performers' faces! We were amazed at the high quality of the performances, the amazing abilities of talent, strength, and grace. When was the last time you saw a standing ovation for a circus? After the show, you have the opportunity to meet many of the performers. Put on each year by some of the retired circus locals, Circus Sarasota benefits their charity, Sailor Circus. This was definitely the highlight of my visit and worth planning next year's trip in order to see iit again.

1  Thank tea4mepls
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We saw the Thursday night show and I was very impressed. I have never been to a circus before and their acts, for the most part, measured up to my every expectation. There were acrobats and tight rope walkers - I found myself holding my breath on more than one occasion as I watched the performers accomplish amazing feats of balance and strength! This is a must see!! It is now done for the season but if you are ever in town when they are putting on performances I would recommend attending!

1  Thank SCRidgeway1
Reviewed February 19, 2013

THAT was a great evening's entertainment. Creative, compelling, fun! And the money goes to help people through their programs. Terrific fun for all ages!

1  Thank wednesdays
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best Circus ever. Everything was good. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat.Some of the best show's ever in one circus.