“Intimate, Thrilling, Sarasota Hometown TREASURE”
Review of Circus Sarasota

Circus Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota, Florida is known as the “Circus Capital of the World,” and Circus Sarasota is our resident hometown circus. Annual professional performances are showcased in a one-ring, five-star, European-style Big Top tent. Circus Sarasota is acclaimed around the globe for world-class artistry and entertainment. Ticket prices vary according to seat selection. We invite you to visit our website and sign up for emails to stay current on performance dates and Circus Sarasota events.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

One of the top reasons that makes Sarasota such a marvelous place to live and visit...it's own hometown circus! The calibre of the performers is top notch yet the experience is up close and personal under a classic Big Top!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great time and well worth the time and money! Circus Sarasota doesn't let you down from start to finish. Unlike a big commercial circus here you see real circus art including quick change, equestrian, feats of strength, and so much more. This year you also get the BIG BONUS of seeing Nic Wallenda and three other members of his family close the show with a breath taking high wire act! Don't miss this years circus!!!

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Last night my family and I attended the circus show at this location and I have to say it left such an amazing impact on my family and I, that we couldn't stop talking about it way after it was over. The talent these performers have will leave you speachless!! Let's just say the show last night made me want to join the circus one day. The excitement of the show is just breathtaking and heart pounding. What a wonderful experience we had. We want to go to every cirucs show now. I havn't been since I was a very little girl until last night. Thank you for putting on a GREAT performance last night and this place ROCKS!!!

1  Thank aleece_2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Circus Sarasota is awesome! So much fun! How fantastic that seeing the circus can make you feel like a child again! Every act was great! We were awed, entertained, and laughed so much! Thanks to all these fantastic performers who ALL stayed afterwards to talk and sign autographs!

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

For $10 I bought a last minute seat for this hometown performance that was stocked with international performers. Being a circus town, I assume many performers were on winter hiatus and available to make this an incredible show. Every act was professional and well done. Only one ring, all seats close to the action. NOT FOR PROFIT enterprise that funnels money back to the community. Famous Nik Walenda and his family of high wire performers headlined but even without it would have been a stunning show. High on human gets, low in animal acts, it was impressive. More adults than kids!! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Matinee and evening performances (so you don't have to forfeit beach time). Only one weekend left.