“Good entertainment”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Apple Dinner Theatre
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Saw "Disenchanted". Very good food, nice quality show. Haven;t been in Sarasota in 20 years, the theatre hasn't changed much. Downtown sarasota has changed, harder to park, but found a spot. Staff was friendly, service good, friendly crowd. Worth the money.

1  Thank Otonabee

Reviewed February 24, 2012

My wife and I have been to many dinner theaters. We've never been to one where NOBODY in the cast had a good singing voice. We've seen better high school productions. We left at the intermission. We took a Sarasota tour today and I mentioned our experience to the tour guide. He told me he has NEVER heard anything good about the shows there since he started touring people four years ago.

1  Thank 11212011g