“Delightful”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Indiana
“Delightful”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It is always on my list of places that I must take gal friends who come to visit. Was there this week with 3 others. It was their first visit and they loved it. I always order the Queen Mum selection and have never been disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Soushi

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Lovely ambiance. However...”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The service was excellent, the tea room presented nicely, and the pot of tea was wonderful. However, the tea sandwiches were dry and trying to spread the clotted cream was like trying to spread an ice cube. I, personally, prefer a plain scone so the restaurant can't be faulted for serving a cranberry scone. Just a heads-up if you have a preference. I felt the price was very expensive for the quality of the food received...the charge for a small dollop of clotted cream, which was $2.20 was very overpriced.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Rita J
Gainesville, Florida
“Lives Up to its Name!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I visited Tastefully British because we are getting excited about our trip to England and wanted to get in the spirit. We didn't have any expectations upon arriving except to have a good time. We didn't realize just how much of a treat we were in for! We ordered the Cornish tea. It came with a giant, homemade turnover with the best pastry dough I have ever tasted. Inside it was stuffed with beef, potatoes, and vegetables. All the ingredients were clearly fresh and the Cornish pastry stayed piping hot the whole time. On the side came a giant salad with delicious greens and what seemed to be homemade dressing. Our teas that came with our lunch were out of this world and she refills the pot as much as you want. I had Chinese yellow tea and my husband had Darjeeling. Our meals also came with freshly baked scones, clotted, cream, and raspberry jam (of course!). Everything we had was of exceptionally high quality and traditionally British served by a British lady in a pleasant atmosphere. We also liked the little store that sells gifts from the United Kingdom that is attached to the store. Give Tastefully British a try for lunch or afternoon tea one day. You will be amazed at how good it is!

• Visited July 2012