“Great Day Fishing”

CB's Saltwater Outfitters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: CB's Outfitters offers Boat Rentals and Fishing Charters on Siesta Key and specialize in retail sales. Live bait shrimp is delivered daily and always have other options in stocked frozen bait. We carry top brands in sun clothing, hats, accessories, shoes & sandals, sunglasses, and much more. Proudly serving Sarasota since 1959, CB's is a must visit destination for boating, fishing, and beachwear.
Crestwood, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My Father, husband and I went on a 4 hour charter with Jim K. We has a really good experience. We pulled out 16 different species of fish in the bay area. My Dad thought he died and went to heaven! There was hardly a moment when we not busy casting, catching and reeling in. My hand was numb after an hour and a half. We caught a lot of mackerel, trout, and jacks. All good fighters. We saw a shark and I caught a snook to start the day out right! I highly recommend this guide, he is knowledgeable and nice. Thanks for a great time, Beth from Chicago

Visited October 2013

Mentor, Kentucky, United States
“Captain Jim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

My son and his two buddies and myself had an excellent time with Capt. Jim. This was our second time out with Capt. Jim and he did an excellent job of catching our live bait for us and finding all the right spots! We caught enough fish to take Clayton's and have them prepare them for dinner.
I would highly recommend CB's and Capt. Jim for a great experience while in Siesta Key !!

Visited October 2013
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Mangrove charters w/ Captain Kelly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I went on a morning fishing trip with Captain Kelly and let me tell you we had the best time of our lives! Captain Kelly was wonderful; he is extremely knowledgable, helped me bate by hook since I didn't like that part of the process and made sure we succeeded in catching fish! If the area wasn't working out we would find a different location. My husband and I caught several fish and then took them to Clayton's to have them cleaned and cook ! They were delicious! We had so much fun on our trip with Kelly that I begged my husband to go again, so we called up Kelly two days later and schedule a night trip for the next day! The night trip was amazing, even better than the day trip! We saw dolphins and were almost an arms length away! We caught so many fish at night! All in all, Kelly was amazing and my husband and I can't wait to schedule next years trips with him!! Thanks Kelly for giving us two great trips but most of all thank you for the memories!!!

Amy and Brett Carmichael
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

Visited June 2013
Newmarket, Canada
“Excercise No need when you fish with Roy. Non Stop action.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My son and are novice fisherman, but were made to feel like real fisherman. Captain Roy used live bait which made things very interesting with non stop action. In our 4 hour charter we caught over 80 fish. Jacks, Trout, Snapper, Lady fish, Mackerel and Groper. Each cast was like eating bits & bites never the same type of fish twice in a row. Unbelievable morning. WE WILL BE BACK. See ya soon Roy.
Ryan and Mark
Newmarket, Ontario Canada .

Visited September 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“What to catch lots of fish?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I are novice fishermen. Captain Roy used freshly caught live bait which caused a lot of action. Couldn't keep the hooks baited fast enough! We frequently were pulling in doublers (both having a fish on the line at the same time)! We caught over 50 fish during our 4 hour charter including snapper, snook, red fish and trout.

Visited September 2013