“Fun fun fun!”

Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Friendly Fishing Charter Boat in Siesta Key, Sarasota, Lido & Longboat Key Florida. All Inclusive Fishing Fun! All you'll need are sunglasses and a hat, I have the rest! Sunset Nature Cruise, Eco Snorkeling, Beach Pick Up, Sandbar Hopping. Get out and have a memorable time with the family. Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters & Nature Safari in Siesta Key Florida
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Fun fun fun!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Our trip was so much fun! Captain Doug is a great guy! Insightful, funny, and respectful. My group didn't want to keep anything and he was totally cool with us just doing a catch-and-release kind of thing. I, personally, really liked that Captain Doug would bait the hook every time and take the fish off the hook once you catch something (I'm not a huge fan of doing that myself lol). We went home with some amazing experiences, knowledge, and great pictures!

Visited July 2014
CapnDoug941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for your positive comments! Much appreciated! My clients make it so easy. I have the best job ever!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Friendly fishing fun”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Captain Doug was awesome. We went out around 730 in the morning for a 4 hour trip. There were 2 adults and 3 kids. Doug treated everyone the same including the 5 year old. Doug was engaged with everyone, sharing stories, finding out our interests and really making the best of the time we were out. We caught some fish early on, but it slowed down later into the trip, but that's fishing sometimes. We moved from location, to location, to location and kept casting it out until the end. The fish we kept to eat were awesome when we ate them later that night. Would recommend doing it again.

Little Rock
“Awesome fishing for us and the kids!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is the second time we have fished with Capt. Doug, and just like last time, we had an awesome time. Doug works great with our 7 and 10 year olds, made it a very enjoyable experience and we managed to catch all sorts of species. Fantastic in every way.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic fishing experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We went on a 4 hour fishing charter with Captain Doug this morning and had an amazing time. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone, especially families. He purposefully started the charter at a dock close to where we were staying. My husband and 9-year-old son had a great time fishing, and I enjoyed the beautiful sites and birds. Captain Doug was great with our son, and now has a friend for life. He keeps the poles ready to go, and has another 3 or 4 poles cast out as well. This was perfect because if my son wasn't getting anything on his pole, he could run to another pole that hooked a fish and reel it in. Captain Doug baited the hooks, talked you through reeling in the fish, and cleaned the fish we caught. A very professional and safe operation. Thanks Captain Doug for a day my son will always remember.

Visited July 2014
CapnDoug941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
30" Snook! Nice Black Drum! What a great time! I love my Clients/Fishin' Family! Thanks so much for making my "job" rock.
Ogdensburg, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“"Awesome Trip"”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I went out fishing with Captain Doug and had a great time. We would highly recommend him to anyone. Caught Spanish mackerel, trout, sheepshead, and far too many more to mention. He is a super friendly guy. Being a chef, he can also tell you how to cook your catch.

Visited April 2013