“Captain Doug a true class act”

Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Friendly Fishing Charter Boat in Siesta Key, Sarasota, Lido & Longboat Key Florida. All Inclusive Fishing Fun! All you'll need are sunglasses and a hat, I have the rest! Sunset Nature Cruise, Eco Snorkeling, Beach Pick Up, Sandbar Hopping. Get out and have a memorable time with the family. Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters & Nature Safari in Siesta Key Florida
Harrisonburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Captain Doug a true class act”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was not our first time with Captain Doug whatsoever. Every single time we come to vacation in Sarasota we arrange an outing with Captain Doug. First of all he is a local and can explain a lot about the area (which we have learned a lot over the years). Also he is a very knowledgable fisherman with a great personality. I hope anyone who reads this review takes the time to call and see Captain Doug while they are in Sarasota. Absolutely amazing, cannot wait for the next time we see him!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank VirginiaBoy91
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
I am truly blessed with great clients! They make it so easy to kick butt! Thank You! I love my job! Who else can say that?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great 3 Hour Fishing Trip”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked this fishing excursion at the last minute. We went from 2-5 pm on a Monday afternoon. Captain Doug did a great job. We caught some fish and really enjoyed the experience with him out on the boat. He's reasonably priced and knows the fishing spots out in the bay and causeway around Sarasota. I'd recommend him to family and friends.

Visited October 2013
Charlotte, Michigan
“Awesome Fishing Trip”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Captain Doug was very freindly and was a fantastic guide. My wife and I had a great time. I would reccomend this trip to anyone who is looking for a great time fishing. I plan to take another trip with Doug inthe up comming years.

Visited September 2013
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! Dang! Ya'll Rocked! What can I say? I get killer clients. I'm very fortunate to have such fine folks on my boat!
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Captain Doug and the Ali's”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thank so much for a great time fishing. We definitely will be planning another trip again. Laid back and we even caught our lunch.

Visited August 2013
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Mary Jo & Ash! Great Time with ya'll. next time we need to meet in the pit!
Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Captain Doug is the Man!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Thanks to my friend Lee Rainwater for inviting me along and thanks to Captain Doug for a great time and putting us on great fish! This man know the territory and makes the trip pleasurable. I will be looking him up in the future. No need to look further folks, Tear Em Up is your place.

Visited July 2013