“Awesome Fishing Trip”

Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Friendly Fishing Charter Boat in Siesta Key, Sarasota, Lido & Longboat Key Florida. All Inclusive Fishing Fun! All you'll need are sunglasses and a hat, I have the rest! Sunset Nature Cruise, Eco Snorkeling, Beach Pick Up, Sandbar Hopping. Get out and have a memorable time with the family. Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters & Nature Safari in Siesta Key Florida
Charlotte, Michigan
“Awesome Fishing Trip”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Captain Doug was very freindly and was a fantastic guide. My wife and I had a great time. I would reccomend this trip to anyone who is looking for a great time fishing. I plan to take another trip with Doug inthe up comming years.

Visited September 2013
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! Dang! Ya'll Rocked! What can I say? I get killer clients. I'm very fortunate to have such fine folks on my boat!

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Captain Doug and the Ali's”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thank so much for a great time fishing. We definitely will be planning another trip again. Laid back and we even caught our lunch.

Visited August 2013
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Mary Jo & Ash! Great Time with ya'll. next time we need to meet in the pit!
Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Captain Doug is the Man!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Thanks to my friend Lee Rainwater for inviting me along and thanks to Captain Doug for a great time and putting us on great fish! This man know the territory and makes the trip pleasurable. I will be looking him up in the future. No need to look further folks, Tear Em Up is your place.

Visited July 2013
Hilliard, Ohio
“awesome day with captain doug”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a great fishing trip with Captain Doug today. We were able to catch several different kinds of fish, one of which was a blowfish. We had not seen a blowfish before , so that was very cool. Captain Doug did a great job of making our fishing trip very enjoyable for all 3 of us. He also prepares a great shore lunch! We will definitely recommend him to friends and family and look forward to seeing him again in the future!. Peace from the Cheek family

Visited June 2013
Evansville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fishing Trip”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This charter is AMAZING! Captain Doug is the hands down BEST fishing captain available. We've been out with others and they don't compare. Be sure to get his shore lunch because not only do you get to eat the fish you catch, you get an excellent chef (Captain Doug) to prepare your food!

Also, he's GREAT with kids! A lot of charters won't allow kids to go but Capn Doug made sure my 6 year old son was safe and also that he had a great fishing adventure.

He will keep you having a great time. time after time. Can't wait to go back!!

Visited May 2013