“Fishing Trip”

Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Friendly Fishing Charter Boat in Siesta Key, Sarasota, Lido & Longboat Key Florida. All Inclusive Fishing Fun! All you'll need are sunglasses and a hat, I have the rest! Sunset Nature Cruise, Eco Snorkeling, Beach Pick Up, Sandbar Hopping. Get out and have a memorable time with the family. Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters & Nature Safari in Siesta Key Florida
Evansville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fishing Trip”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This charter is AMAZING! Captain Doug is the hands down BEST fishing captain available. We've been out with others and they don't compare. Be sure to get his shore lunch because not only do you get to eat the fish you catch, you get an excellent chef (Captain Doug) to prepare your food!

Also, he's GREAT with kids! A lot of charters won't allow kids to go but Capn Doug made sure my 6 year old son was safe and also that he had a great fishing adventure.

He will keep you having a great time. time after time. Can't wait to go back!!

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fishing trip!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took our daughters ages 14 and 11 on their first fishing trip when we were on Spring Break. Captain Doug did a great job making the trip enjoyable for everyone. We caught 12 fish, the kids had an awesome time and we look forward to booking a trip with Capt Doug next time we are in town.

Visited April 2013
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dang! Ya'll were so nice, you made it easy. Great daughters, very smart! Mama-San and Papa-San ...Chinese Shrimp very spicy!
Hobart, Indiana, United States
“Best Charter Ever”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were looking for a charter to accommodate our family. The age range of our 3 children at the time was 10 to 4 years old. Captain Doug was more than happy to take use out. He made their first fishing charter a wonderful experience. He worked his tail off to ensure everyone caught multiple fish. We are planning another trip to the area in 2013 and all the kids want to do another charter but only if it’s with Captain Doug.

Visited April 2012
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, May 28, 2015
Thanks Gabe! Keep Them Lines Tight! We're Tearin' Em Up!
Middelfart, Denmark
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“The great Doug”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My sister and I went out with Captain Doug, and we had the best fishing day ever. Doug was amazing and knows how to catch fish. Along with that, he is a lot of fun, and it is by far the best fishing trip of my life. And at the end of the day, we went to a beach, where Doug made a great meal with the fresh fish.
Thanks Doug - hope to go to Sarasota again and catch another shark

Visited October 2011
CaptainCrunch941, Owner at Tearin' Em Up! Fishing Charters, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
You Rock My Brother! World Class Fisherman! Thanks you for your support and great comments! looking forward to the next time we go fishing! Captain Doug
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worth every dime!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

My family and I just got back from our fishing trip. We all had a great time! There are four of us. My wife and I and our 16 year old son and 12 year old daughter. My daughter caught 8 fish. The highlite of the day was when my son reeled in a 6-1/2 foot nurse shark! Cap'n Doug is a lot of fun, great with our kids and patient with all of us being inexperienced anglers. We decided to have the shore lunch that Cap'n Doug cooked for us on the beach. His experience as a chef showed in his cooking. We all left happy, exhausted and well-fed. Great experience with our kids.

Great Fishin' Family! Lots of Laughs and Smiles! Thanks for your nice comment! Looking forward to next year! Captain Doug