Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$86
Priceline$89
FindHotel$86
eDreams$89
Orbitz.com$86
Trip.com$86
All reviews coffee maker an older hotel living area two double beds couple of nights would stay here again checking out housekeeping staff lido beach kitchenette bedroom linens
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Regency Inn & Suites. I stayed in one of the suites, which is a nicely redone mid-century modern look. It has a couch, a small dinette, and a kitchenette, in addition to the bed and bathroom. The staff was really friendly and helpful, even when I had to end my trip a day early because of an emergency. It's right off US Hwy 41, so there's a bit of traffic noise in the sitting room, but not in the bedroom area. It was definitely worth it to get the suite instead of the regular room.

Overall, I consider this a really good value. I got the best rate from their web site.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon. The hotel is clean and it is in a great location if you are running the Half (approx 1.5 miles from the start/finish). Plus it is reasonably priced. The hotel is an older hotel, but the interior of the rooms appear to have been upgraded recently.

The only downfall is requesting late checkout. It appears as though they have no policy regarding this. The day shift front desk worker warned us that she has seen them charge a full night if you check out late and that we would have to talk to the owner of we wanted to. This could be a problem if you are staying here for the Half and you are a slower runner or want to enjoy the after race festivities.

Overall, our stay was pleasant for what we needed. I would stay here again if I was running the half. However, if I was coming to Sarasota for vacation, I would look at a different hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunni D
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Really nice mom and pop run operation. Like staying with family. Originally we came for a few days but extended for a week. Basic room was nice but suites with simple kitchen and separate sitting area more comfortable. Quite enough and the most comfortable bed I've experienced in a hotel. Couch a bit hard and could use upgrading. Lots of places to eat nearby and close to grocery shopping and tourist things. Secure wifi unlike some of the hotel chairs we have stayed like La Quinta and Best Western. Highly recommend this place! Note...when extending our reservation we found their website was the cheapest...

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seattle_Joby
Reviewed March 12, 2017

this was pretty good motel clean employee was friendly I plan on staying there in the near future wish they would of had a free breakfast it would of even made it nicer enjoyed my time there with family

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2017

The room was clean and it was nice to have a little kitchen available, especially the refrigerator. I will say though, that the room service was inconsistent - we never had the same number of towels left every day, had to ask. I had asked for a flat pillow, but never got any response to that. As others have said, the AC system was very noisy, blowing hard into the front room enough that I got laryngitis. Also, water from the bathroom sink was never warm, much less hot - fortunately, the shower was good and hot. Office people were helpful in answering touristy questions.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends