“10 out of 10!!!!!!”

Sofrito Mama's
Ranked #6 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: At Sofrito Mama's you will find mouth watering, home-style Puerto Rican cuisine. Our menu is filled with a wide array of reasonably priced, traditional meals for the entire family from fried appetizers, rice & beans, roast pork & stews, salads, to signature specialty dishes & delicious homemade desserts. Whether it's lunch or dinner, Sofrito Mama's Latin Comfort Food is just what you need to tickle your hunger fancy.
Sarasota fl
“10 out of 10!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently moved to Sarasota. We found this place by chance and we have been hooked since. The owners are delightful and the food is spectacular. Try this place and I can assure you that you will be coming back

Visited January 2014

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Awesomely Authentic!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was amazed the first time I went there; not only because the food was outstanding and brought back a lot of fond childhood memories, but also because their Saturday special are pasteles....very difficult to find a Caribbean restaurant that serves and when you do, they are not as good as Sofrito Mama's!!

• Visited May 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Awesome Food made by Awesome People”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I moved to Sarasota from MI about a year ago and one of things you always here about Florida .... is the Great Puerto Rican Food. .. Well im here to tell you that I have not found any other place that has great tasting food like Sofrito Mama's. I ENDULGE in every bite. It is truly Puerto Rican Soul food... I quickly became a regular and anytime I have visitors this is the first place I take them. Not only do I have the pleasure of enjoying this great food, I also am more than joyed to have met and become acquainted with the owner's. They give nothing but great service and Cook with Love. You wont regret eating here.... I give it 2 thumbs up.

North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

While My Husband & I were on Our Honeymoon we stopped in to meet these great folks who cook the most Fabulous Latin Food in Sarasota, FL.

1 Thank Rita B
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing hole in the wall place”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Surprisingly crowded for a "hole in the wall" place, it was pretty amazing. We ordered one of pretty much everything on the menu, and we enjoyed it all! Keep in mind that the meals are pretty large, especially for their price.

Visited December 2013