“Good Peruvian food”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I ate here with a half-price local coupon, and liked it. I was glad I had the coupon. At $29, the NY strip was good, but not THAT good. They have home made beers here, too, but I am not a beer fan. Saw the the chef was named the best Peruvian chef of the nation.

1  Thank jeanninelehman

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We found this place to have delicious, hand-prepared works of art. Everything was presented beautifully with unique flavor combinations. A special touch was included in every dish. A little expensive but worth it.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We found this place by researching brew pubs and was very pleasantly surprised. We found they had a happy hour menu for food and drink so we ordered from that.
The food while not big portions, was outstanding! The beer sampler I got had many great beers and ones I doubt I will ever see anywhere else. We peeked at a dinner menu and found many items sounded like dishes we would love to try.
Service was very good and the place was crowded. Prices were a bit high but overall, we loved it and will come back again.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Excellent food. Outstanding service. Delicious drinks. Great happy hour! I can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I am over 40and way too old to be using "OMG", but it perfectly summarizes the meal I just had at Darwin's. Two of us shared the lobster tacos, the pork tacos, and the shrimp lettuce wraps. Next, we had the tuna/watermelon ceviche and the salmon ceviche. Every bite of every dish was over the top delicious... Quality ingredients prepared in a creatively delicious way! The dragonberry mojito and a coconut mojito were made the right way with muddled fresh mint and lime. The chocolate "brulee" dessert - yum.

Unfortunately, our stomachs were too small to let us get past the appetizer/ceviche menu. So, our plan is to be back at Darwin's tomorrow night to continue exploring the menu. If tonight was any indication, we have found a new favorite restaurant in Sarasota.

Rick was our waiter and was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I will ask for him when we go back.