“Can't get any better”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Delicious isn't enough to describe
Love this restaurant !!!
Freshly delicious sushi and sashimi
Creative rolls
And and and banana bomb

1  Thank Jeffrey K
There are newer reviews for Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill

Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a great venue to have a networking event! The drinks were refreshing and the sushi was delicious! A new find for me and one that I will definitely return to!

1  Thank Lana T
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Tsunami is usually quiet. We usually walk in and are seated immediately, but one night we walked in and it was jammed. Now I make sure to call for a reservation beforehand. Conveniently located across from the Opera House and two short blocks from theaters, Tsunami is great for a meal that is substantial but not heavy or sleep-inducing. We usually order sushi and sashimi and have always felt the fish was very fresh. Service is always very accommodating, and often charming. I recommend Tsunami, without hesitation.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. The staff is very friendly and sweet. We have not yet been disappointed in the quality of this restaurant.

1  Thank Kat S
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I love this place!!! Great staff, good location lots of parking close bye , excellent menu and so affordable for me anytime!! I bring friends , customers and family here . Love it! It's a lovely atmosphere too, always have great music in here!!