“Good food for a good price! !”

Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill
Ranked #121 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was hot and fresh. I was surprised when I got my bill, and I saw the price $9.99 per adult. Quick tip: go on busy hours. .. fresh food

There are newer reviews for Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled into Hibachi. Surprise! Happy hour every day 4-7. $5 rolls, 2 for 1 drinks, wine $6 for 2!! Huge portions. Comfortable atmosphere. Adding this to our list of favorites.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

If I had not been told about this place I don't think I would have ventured downtown at night among all the tall dark buildings. But when we entered Tsunami we were warmly greeted and found the portions to be larger than expected for the price and quite delicious. The Teriyaki Salmon was my personal favorite of all the menu items we tried. We will definitely return the next time we are in Sarasota.

2  Thank CG5774
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Second time here and sushi was very good. Speciality drinks made right (strong). Jeffery was very good server. My girlfriend had chicken teriyaki and that was just ok. Chicken was overlooked.

1  Thank B L
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Among tall office building tucked away at street level is Tsunami. Portions were large and reasonably priced which is very surprising for downtown Sarasota. Staff was very efficient and polite. I will definitely return to this restuarant the next time I am in Sarasota.

1  Thank PGM4787YA