“Excellent!”
Review of Elaine's Cafe - CLOSED

Elaine's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Met some friends after church and the restaurant was very crowded. But, we were seated after a short wait. There were six of us, and considering the crowd, the service was very prompt. My husband and I both order the Chef's Salad and it was outstanding and very large! Everything was very fresh and there was plenty of meat and cheese and the dressing on the side was delicious. The cornbread was very moist and tasty. And the coffee was excellent. We ended up taking half our salad home as it was so large. And, it was just as good the next day. The price was reasonable and we will definately be back!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We arrived about 9:15 on 3/24/2013 just before the church crowd and had a wonderful and delicious breakfast. I had the Siesta Key Oatmeal with yogurt, fruit and brown sugar. It was delicious. Arrive early before the church crowd or you will wait a long time. The food is fresh and wait people are very friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went with 6 family members to Elaine's for lunch. Two people ordered the turkey and dressing. The portions were huge. They were pleased with their meals. Two of us had the omelets and they were lack luster at best. The other two had chicken and it was just okay. The waitress was very nice and helpful. I would return only if family members asked me to join them.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Sarasota has very few really good breakfast places. Elaine's is one of them. Eggs over easy with ham has downs and marbled rye. Absolutely fantastic. Eggs are done to perfection every time I go. Portions are great and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Truly deserves 5 stars!!!!! :)

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I eat lunch at Elaines once a week, my co-workers got me hooked! I always get it to-go so I cannot speak to the inside decor. The food is wonderful. I dream about the TURKEY BACON CLUB, and RUEBENS RUEBEN. I wish i could swim in the chili. The pies are incredible!!! Oh Elaines

2  Thank jason k