“Fun to see the great cars!”

Sarasota Classic Car Museum
Ranked #28 of 143 things to do in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: The SCCM has over 100 antique, classic, vintage, collectible and rare cars on display.
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We had a couple of hours before our dinner cruise and stopped by to visit. We really had a great time walking around viewing the cars and other interesting items. Don't expect fancy, just relax and enjoy.

2  Thank fdunlap

Reviewed July 14, 2011

What a fantastic collection of classic cars. A real mix of vintage and classic US models and a smattering of UK and European exhibits and some celebrity cars. Well worth the $9.50 entry fee.

2  Thank Highlander1606
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I'd planned to visit the museum for some time.
I wasn't disappointed.
Not the biggest , but an extremely interesting, eclectic collection of cars.
Many stunning cars, my personal favourite was the Maserati Mexico parked in the back, she deserves a place in the main exhibition area.
I'll call again when I've more time.

1  Thank JayGee7
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We enjoyed our short visit here on a Saturday morning with no crowds. They have an excellent collection of classic and foreign cars, many in beautiful condition. Some odd cars as well and some off-beat other items. Don't miss Paul McCartney's Mini Cooper. The museum has been here a long time and is a little worn, but lots of fun.

1  Thank FF13
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We went on a rainy day and I thought my wife would not enjoy it but I was wrong. Ernie was our guide and was great at explaining the story behind the cars and museum. We were there 2 hours and enjoyed every minute. Don't try to view the museum without the guide unless you are in a hurry. Also look for discount coupons, we had a 50% off which made it only $8.50 for 2 of us.

5  Thank hfdad