“A Really Good Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 19, 2012

On vacation in St Armands Circle and was looking for something different from your usual steak and seafood restaurants, this caught my eye at the end of a row of shops. The place was quiet as it's off season but it didn't mean any reduction is the quality of both service and food. The waiter was knowledgable about both the food and their rather good selection of drinks. I had a massive plate of fajitas which I couldn't finish whilst the others in my party have various types of Mexican dishes, everyone had the same opinion - the food was great !!

1  Thank RAILBOB

Reviewed August 27, 2012

For a change of pace, try this Mexican food establishment right off St. Almond's Circle in Sarasota. Very good Mexican food to contrast with other choices around the circle.

1  Thank JoshBillings
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Great margaritas and guacamole , bean dip , loved the flexibility with kids choices as do not have kids menu but made quesadillas and steak tacos for my boys, wife had tilapia dish she liked alot. My steak and bacon tacos were great

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Our service was great, that is about the only thing that was here. We ordered the cheese dip and it was like they put a block of tasteless cheese in a dish and heated it up. It was horrible. The fajitas were ok, but again, no flavor. The place smelled good from outside, very decieving! My husband had something else and it was bland as well. Don't eat here!

1  Thank RLDF
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Always good to get another option on the circle. My son and I ate there sat. Night. Atmosphere is cool, with comfortable seating and view. The menu is authentic mex. and has nice variety over the run of the mill taco bell fare. I had tacos al carbon, good but not exceptional. My kid had enchiladas suiza, good but too cheesy. Waiter was personable, but service was a little slow, but overall tolerable. Prices were high for the food, but what do you expect on St. Armand's?
They have the right idea, just need to work on it. Give them support.

1  Thank Doran44