“Innovative Menu with a Waterside View”

The Table Creekside
Ranked #71 of 1,097 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Surprisingly in a seaside town, Sarasota, there are very few restaurants with a water view that serve upscale food. The Table Creekside really delivers on this. The decor is hip, lots of windows and a nice quiet outdoor patio. We tried the special of the day, lamb shanks, and it was great. Their Caesar salad arrives in a unique presentation. Their house soup, lobster gazpacho, is a generous portion and very good. Don't miss the bar area either, very cool lounge feel and you can get the entire dinner menu served there too.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We heard this was a good place to eat so we went for my sister’s birthday. The specials were excellent, especially the sea bass, salmon and the veal chop. The chef is very creative and offers some interesting side dishes. This is a special occasion place as it is pricey. We had 7:30 reservations so we did not get to enjoy the view of the eater. We went during the week and had a horrible time finding a parking place. This popular restaurant shares parking with another popular restaurant and neither have enough parking. I do not know what you do on a weekend.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We love to sit out by the water and enjoy the fabulous food and service. By ourselves or with another couple it is always a great evening out. We have heard that some people say that it is noisy, but we never sit inside, so I'm not sure if that is the case.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I went to Table Creekside in October for a business dinner. I opted for the Key West soup as my appetizer. For my meal I chose the Chilean sea bass and for my two sides I chose the creamy quinoa and pumpkin panchetta mash. Wow! Everything was excellent! Granted, I had never had sea bass before but another in our party has had it several times and she also agreed, it was the best she's ever had. I can't remember what I had for dessert, but it was chocolate and delicious. Besides the food, I also loved the ambiance. I'm so tired of going to dark restaurants. This one was decorated with whites, blues, and silvers. I will definitely be returning to Table Creekside.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Not just classy.............fabulous view and excellent food and service.........a winning combination.
Served daily from 4pm -6:30pm, it is $5 cocktails and small plates.
First the view............nestled along Philippi Creek, it has a sleek ultra modern look with tables all along the windows with a wonderful water view. Outside seating also available........but, we'll have to wait about a month for that for the weather to chill.

I started with a mohito......an excellent version with lots of lime, mint, and rum. Way to get the weekend rocking
We had crispy oysters, beef tenderloin skewer, Chilean sea bass fritters, and bacon jam flatbread. They are all $5...........basically a 50% discount from the dinner menu........and, all were excellent. Well prepared, very good presentation, and delicious.
All were good............but, the flatbread was outstanding........followed by the beef tenderloin in our humble opinion. But, you won't go wrong with any of them.
Go for the view............stay for the food.