“Go for the food, it is EXCELLENT”
Review of Zante Gyros - CLOSED

Zante Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The excellent rating of this place is strickly for the FOOD. I often have a Greek Salad with grilled chicken added. It is simply one of the BEST Greek Salads I have ever eaten...and there have been plenty. The various greens are fresh, good tomatoes, Feta is very nice, and the grilled chicken is nicely spiced. What makes this stand out is also the Pita...Soft, yet not "gooey" like most Florida breads. A Gyro is simply the best I have eaten in Florida or at anyplace. Try a few of theif desserts Hmmmm..yummy...We often go here for a "light" dinner. The cost for a salad and gyro two ice tease was about $23. Can't beat the price and value. This is FAR from "fine" dining, it is great place for lunch and light supper. Zante's is simply GOOD Food!

There are newer reviews for Zante Gyros

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Zante gyros is hidden in gulf gate, its hard to find but when we did find it we were glad. I chose the original Gyros sandwich, and an avgolemono soup. It was remarkable food, and for a good price! I highly recommend this place to everyone and i will defiantly be back!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We love their gyros. Zante's is one of our favorite places to get takeout around our area. We've eaten there several times since we moved to that area and haven't been disappointed once. My favorite which is the the gyros are full of flavor and the pita is always soft. Nothing worse than a crumbly pita. We will definitely be regulars.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been to Zante gyros many times since I've moved to sarasota and every time I come in they have added something to make the place even better. Last week I went in and tried the new ice creams they have and it was AMAZING, couldn't get enough! Not to mention the food never seizes to amaze me, the gyros are always topped to perfection. I would recommend Zante's to everyone I know!

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife, and I came to Zantes to try it out it was better than i expected. The area isnt the best but when you walk into the restaurant it changes, nothing too special inside however the staff makes it the best. We came in and there were 2 teenagers that were left in charge (boy, and girl) the girl was training but did a phenomenal job, and the boy cooked, he was delightful to speak with (great sense of humor) we joked and they brought us our food very quickly. We enjoyed Zantes abd will definitely be back

1  Thank Foodallaround