“Holy Molly”
Review of Zante Gyros - CLOSED

Zante Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife, and I came to Zantes to try it out it was better than i expected. The area isnt the best but when you walk into the restaurant it changes, nothing too special inside however the staff makes it the best. We came in and there were 2 teenagers that were left in charge (boy, and girl) the girl was training but did a phenomenal job, and the boy cooked, he was delightful to speak with (great sense of humor) we joked and they brought us our food very quickly. We enjoyed Zantes abd will definitely be back

1  Thank Foodallaround
There are newer reviews for Zante Gyros

Reviewed February 9, 2013

First visit to Zante. The Lamb Gyro I had was excellent. The pita was warm & very tasty. The only negative I had was the place wasn't that clean. Tables were dirty and un-bussed etc. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I ordered gyros while at Mr. Beery's nearby. Loved them! They were delivered fast and tasted amazing. It was a good sized portion but I had to eat the whole thing because it was so good. Have never been in the restaurant but will definitely stop by soon.

1  Thank sarasota960
Reviewed February 6, 2013

After reading the reviews we just had to stop by and try the restaurant. Typical Gyro prices (modest $) but the food is what you can expect to find at almost any vendor of gyros and other Greek food. The gyros were typical but overladen with tzatziki. Yes, the portion was good sized so if that is your measuring stick then go for it. Not sure what everyone is raving about. The atmosphere is non-existent (more like a deli) with a smattering of formica tables and a couple of posters of Greece on the wall.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Tried the traditional gyro, it was great. French fries were good. Prices very reasonable, can't wait to try the rest of the menu. A small restaurant with a family appeal, worth a trip for the gyro, if nothing else.