“Good Food from a strip shopping center.”

KaCey's Seafood and More
Ranked #21 of 1,165 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Lobster bisque was good (really hot, took long time to cool). Had the BIG cod sandwich. Really good.

Can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had a really great experience at KaCey's. The waitress was superb and took care of all our needs, the food was delicious, and the prices were reasonable. I would absolutely go back the next time I am in Sarasota. This was one of those spur of the moment decisions and probably the best one we made during our trip.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Excellent shrimp and coconut shrimp baskets. Shrimp were large and meaty. Baskets came with French fries, hush puppies and Cole slaw or potato salad (which was excellent) for $9.99. Baby back ribs were excellent too. Our server was very friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is in a strip mall, but don't let appearances fool you because the food is good. Varied menu provides a lot of choices. Service was friendly and prices were reasonable. Coconut shrimp and fish entrees were wonderful.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and it had pretty good ratings so I took my family there for dinner during our stay in Sarasota. It was during the 4th of July week and it was crowded. The restaurant is really small. The service was very good. My family and I enjoyed the food. I would definitely go back to this restaurant if I returned to Sarasota. I highly recommend it.