“1st time visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

KaCey's Seafood and More
Ranked #14 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida, USA
“1st time visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I found this restaurant on Yelp and luckily I was able to locate it via my iphone GPS, it is difficult to see the signage from the road. However, It was worth the effort, the quality and quantity of food was very high and the service was excellent! Great seafood gumbo!

Visited March 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time at KaCey's. The Decor is very utilitarian and basic. The food, however, is outstanding. Service was acceptable and all servers were polite. I am so glad we waited the 35 minutes. It was well worth it...

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ron B
Sarasota, Florida
“Great seafood at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I moved to Sarasota almost a year ago and are systematically eating our way through the town lol! Although there are wonderful restaurants in the area, we've been less than impressed with the seafood restaurants. KaCey's has changed our minds!

I had mahi mahi with provencale sauce and it was delicious. They offer several fresh fish of the day, and you can pick from one of their 3 or 4 sauces (provencale had tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, capers and black olives). You also get to pick 2 sides - I had the potato pancake and cole slaw which were both very good as well. My husband had the fish and chips which he enjoyed. We started with a small Cincinnati chili which was nice to have since we lived in the Midwest so miss this dish, and finished with the chocolate mousse cake which was wonderful as well. All of this for about $40 after tip - one of the best values in Sarasota!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mom2nikki
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent and away from the tourist areas ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Very good food. Great service. Reasonably priced. Away from the tourist areas, so locals know to go here.

“Food was delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We ate there last night and the food was awesome. The 4 f us sampled an array of things from the menu. Guacamole app was very good as well as the gumbo. I had the orange glazed salmon with green beans - I would def recommend that! The only thing that I did not like about the place is the fact that the fried food is cooked in an open kitchen and you leave smelling like food. But, it is the nature of the casual place. You should check it out

• Visited March 2014