“Food was delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Food was delicious”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We ate there last night and the food was awesome. The 4 f us sampled an array of things from the menu. Guacamole app was very good as well as the gumbo. I had the orange glazed salmon with green beans - I would def recommend that! The only thing that I did not like about the place is the fact that the fried food is cooked in an open kitchen and you leave smelling like food. But, it is the nature of the casual place. You should check it out

• Visited March 2014

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Excellent neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Three of us stopped at Kaceys for Sunday dinner. Two of us ordered the special sheepshead Francie dinner and one ordered the seared salmon dinner. We also had drinks and an appetizer. Everything was very well prepared generous proportions and was served quickly. The deserts looked wonderful but there was no way we could eat one bite more. Our sever was well informed on all of the choices and made excellent recommendations. Kaceys seafood gets a five star rating for a casual restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Excellent food and service. ”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here after visiting siesta beach. They were PACKED and they had to seat us at the bar (we didn't mind) our server showed up Right away and our food didn't take long at all. I ordered the coconut shrimp and my boyfriend got fish tacos. Both were delicious. I will definitely return (too bad I live in michigan)

Harrison,ohio
“Very good restaurant, one not to miss”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Best lobster. Bisque i have ever eaten, also very good. Fish tacos. This was our second visit and will visit again

Visited February 2014
Venice, Florida
“Average food at a Fair Price”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

It's a busy little place situated in a strip mall. The food is very average and the prices are fair for what you get.
This is not a place I'd go out of my way for but, if you're in the vicinity and hungry you might consider stopping for a change of pace.

• Visited February 2014