“Seafood dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This small space in a strip mall has very good food and service. The place was almost filled, but we did not wait long for service or our meal. The restaurant is not much on ambiance, but I can overlook that if the meal is good and not overpriced. Enjoyed!

2  Thank goodealtoday

Reviewed January 23, 2014

After reading good reviews, my fiance and I decided to give Kacey's a try and we are very glad we did. It is a small place in a strip mall but the food was much better than you would expect. She had the lobster bisque to start and I had the gumbo. Both were very good. She had an appetizer, the Big Bang Shrimp as her entree and I had the tuna dish (can't remember the name). Both were very good. Everyone was friendly.

1  Thank tomm91451
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Food quality was great. Had the special(braised pork shank), it was ridiculous. Simple, but perfect. Everytime I go I get the special. You never know what they will have. Steak, pork shank, risotto, pasta, stuffed chicken. They take hospitality to another level as well. When the manager opens the door as you come and go, and the cooks wish you well and thank you as you leave, its unreal. I'm hooked.

1  Thank S5049LDmike
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This was a very crowded place on a Friday night with good reason. We had no reservation and waited about 20 minutes for a table. It's a casual neighborhood place a short drive from downtown Sarasota. We had seafood gumbo which was delicious with authentic flavor. Also delicious were the crab cake appetizer, mahi provençale, and shrimp Kacey's. Everything was well prepared with fresh ingredients. Our server Justin was pleasant and professional.

1  Thank phillyvoyagers
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a diner style restaurant, but an impeccably clean diner with outrageously good food and exceptional service. The chef even came over from behind the counter to ask about our meal. Very fresh seafood is served in ample portions at a reasonable price. When in Sarasota, add this restaurant to your casual dining list. We would absolutely return.

2  Thank FourGreatKids