“Very pleasant experience”

KaCey's Seafood and More
Ranked #15 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rome, Italy
“Very pleasant experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Small cosy environment with friendly staff and an open kitchen. Some special dishes as well as typical grill food. Relatively cheap with fast service. Closes at 9pm though.

Sarasota
“Great neighborhood place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We tried KaCeys for the first time tonight. It was very quiet so I was a bit leery at first. However, our server was very cheerful and put us at ease. We started with the seared tuna - a small portion to share. It was very nice. My son had the lobster bisque and thought it was nearly as good as the seafood bisque we had just had in Seattle. My son and I had the shrimp taco special. The shrimp was grilled and blackened. This was a very good dish. The shrimp was fresh. The lettuce crisp. The mangoes as a garnish gave a nice sweetness to the flavors. My husband had the fish tacos. I had a taste and thought it was delicious. We shared the key lime pie that is made in house. We truly enjoyed our meal because it was so fresh and the atmosphere so relaxed. Definitely will go back!

2 Thank Glamgirlsarasota
Springfield, Missouri
“Just go ahead and go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went here with a family of 6. We all ordered different things and all were super tasty. Shrimp and oyster basket was very good. Kids meal are delicious. The fresh fish was good too. Different ambiance but who cares the food is good.

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Going there again in a few days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is located in a strip mall - very unusual location.

The menu is varied and the options for the daily fish choices all sounded so interesting. Both my friend and I had the Salmon. I had the ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY BEE STING
grilled fish with orange, honey & jalapeno reduction, and my friend had the LEMON & GARLIC BUTTER grilled fish finished with a light garlic & lemon butter sauce. The fish was fresh and well prepared. The lunch entree comes with two sides. I had the green beans and tater tots. The beans were nicely cooked, crisp, not soggy. Next time I will ask for a little less butter in the preparation of the beans. The tater tots were hot and crisp.

The restaurant is very clean and appeals to the eye (even though I mentioned the odd location). The bathroom, also a true test of how clean a restaurant is or is not, was very clean.

I was just there yesterday and already made plans to go Sunday for dinner with some friends.

1 Thank Terry B
“Loved the fish tacos.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Fish tacos with mango salsa was wonderful. The key lime pie was not only yummy but pretty. Found this restaurant on trip advisor and its recommendation was right on.