“Going there again in a few days”

KaCey's Seafood and More
Ranked #12 of 1,078 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is located in a strip mall - very unusual location.

The menu is varied and the options for the daily fish choices all sounded so interesting. Both my friend and I had the Salmon. I had the ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY BEE STING
grilled fish with orange, honey & jalapeno reduction, and my friend had the LEMON & GARLIC BUTTER grilled fish finished with a light garlic & lemon butter sauce. The fish was fresh and well prepared. The lunch entree comes with two sides. I had the green beans and tater tots. The beans were nicely cooked, crisp, not soggy. Next time I will ask for a little less butter in the preparation of the beans. The tater tots were hot and crisp.

The restaurant is very clean and appeals to the eye (even though I mentioned the odd location). The bathroom, also a true test of how clean a restaurant is or is not, was very clean.

I was just there yesterday and already made plans to go Sunday for dinner with some friends.

1  Thank Terry B

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Fish tacos with mango salsa was wonderful. The key lime pie was not only yummy but pretty. Found this restaurant on trip advisor and its recommendation was right on.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent values, smiling server, white-glove clean! Will be back on our next trip north.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Grouper in honey orange jalapeño reduction was delicious. Very reasonable prices perfect portions. Great find!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our family was on vacation in Lido Beach, FL and we were looking for a restaurant that serves seafood at a reasonable price after seeing the outrageous prices on the resort menu where were staying. We found Kacey's online and saw the good reviews and thought the menu sounded great. We drove 20 minutes to the restaurant and it was worth the drive. We had fish and chips, fish tacos, a burger and flounder...all were perfectly cooked (very hot) and delicious. We had the key lime pie for dessert and it was the best I've ever had. The wait staff was great and our bill was less than $60 for all 4 of us. We liked it so much that we went back on our third night in Sarasota. I was so happy to finally get some fried grouper (very hard to find in PA) and delicious hush puppies. My son had the cheesesteak (which being from Philly, we are schooled on a good cheesesteak) and he said, outside of Philly, this is one of the best cheesesteaks I've had! If we ever get back to Sarasota, we'll be back to KaCey's! Great meal, both visits!

1  Thank sandddale