“So love the new menu and vibe!”

KaCey's Seafood and More
Ranked #14 of 1,037 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
sarasota FL
“So love the new menu and vibe!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was a great hot dog place before, but now an even better seafood destination. I loved their clams (could have been more, though) and Mom loved her fried shrimp, which were plentiful even though she ordered the small basket. They kept my favorite Philly Cheese Steak on the menu, and have a great lobster bisque. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2013

Whitby, Canada
“Excellent value!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have had the small coconut shrimp basket twice in a week. It was excellent! The shrimp are huge. Next time my husband and I go we're going share a large basket. The servers are very attentive and returned to our table several times to refill our drinks and see if we needed anything. The restaurant is clean and well lit with windows all around.

• Visited February 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“BEEN THERE 4 TIMES THIS WEEK!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Need I say more? I will though... food is great, service is great and friendly people all around. Have taken several friends (reason for 4 trips - LOL) and everyone raved about their great food. We have had several different dishes and all have been excellent. The bisque is out of this world! The coconut shrimp (best in town) and grilled grouper were awesome. One friend had the seared tuna and she was very impressed. Nice presentations as well. No other sea food restaurant can compare to KaCey's and, of course, The Lazy Lobster of Longboat and The Lazy Lobster on Tallevast. I've been to all three and say they are the BEST IN TOWN. Stop by and check these places out and see for yourself! Bon Appetite!! Pat A.

1 Thank Pat A
Sarasota, Florida
“Good Change”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Happened to be in the area and decided to give the new menu a look. They still have several hot dog dishes but fish dishes dominate the menu. I ordered the coconut shrimp basket (large) while my wife ordered the fried shrimp basket (large). We were both very pleased. The shrimp are jumbo size and done just right. Nice to see shrimp that it takes two or three bites to eat as opposed to the Red Lobster size whereby you can eat three at a time. The french fries were crisp and tasty and the hush puppies were not greasy. Actually each of us brought four shrimp home from our orders and we left feeling stuffed. Will be back.

Sarasota, Florida
“Great New Restaurant for Casual Dining in Sarasota”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Kacey's represents a "remake" of a previous restaurant - Doggin It. Owned by the same folks who operate the Lazy Lobster restaurants, this place is a bit more casual, a bit less expensive, but still very high in quality. Our "peel and eat" shrimp were excellent, the guacamole, fresh and delicious, and all three in our party really enjoyed our entrees. Mine was particularly pleasing - fish and chips here is made from haddock, my very favorite fish from my childhood in upstate NY - and Kacey's does it beautifully. Although Kacey's has only been open for a few days, the staff appears well trained and the kitchen well organized. Our waitress was charming and efficient. We will definitely return to dine again!