“Again and again!”

Five Guys
Ranked #244 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Not that I love eating burgers every day but my kids would love me to. Since the first time I visit in November 2012 my kids don't let me forget about the place. The service is good and fast. Good burgers and hot dogs! Just a fun place.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very Messy but very good. I will keep coming back forever. The fries are worth the drive. Get the fresh jalapenos.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a great burger with fries then this is it! The portions are generous and the burgers are fabulous! Service is always great! I always get my burger with sauteed mushrooms with small fries and dont let the sizes fool you! A size small order of fries is bigger than expected! Prices are fair!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I downloaded the Five Guys app on my Android phone and it worked great. When I got there on 6/27/12 (just a few minutes before closing time), the cheerful manager greeted me at the counter and knew my name (only because I was the only customer walking in at the time). He explained the process about the fries, which they don't make until you get there (Five Guys policy). The fry cook gave us a lot of extra fries too (some locations don't do this). The food was great as usual!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I can honestly say out of any fast food burger chains, anywhere, Five Guys serves, without doubt the best burger. Such a shame they are only in the US!
We had no problems with the service and some other reviewers had mentioned, the food arrived quickly with a smile.
I still love the fact that you can custom build your burger with any topping you want. I tried the grilled mushrooms this time, for the first time......which were delicious!
If your looking for a quick burger and don't mind paying that little bit extra, then you have to try five guys.