All reviews front desk ringling museum watching tv free breakfast yogurt close to the airport spacious rooms fitness center lido beach sink microwave couch bradenton beaches mattresses
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Based on some of the earlier reviews I’d like to advise that the renovations seem to be complete and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable. I was impressed with the newer style Springhill suite with a renewed look. The staff here was very pleasant and helpful, the breakfast was very nice in the clean breakfast area and I got a good nights sleep, the most important factor of the stay. The desk area is ample with plenty of outlets and light. There is a large bathroom and dressing area, A small refrigerator and microwave and coffee available in the room. Located just two minutes from Sarasota airport it’s a very convenient location. Many restaurants in the area to enjoy as well. I had a great day and would definitely return.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
BeshSimp, General Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your valued feedback regarding your experience at our property and your comments on our newly renovated rooms.

We hope to see you on your next visit to Sarasota, FL!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 9 nights. The staff went out of their way to make sure they can fulfill all my requests. Always friendly and ready to assist. Breakfast is good, room was nicely renovated and housekeeping also made sure to assist with any special request I had.
Location of the hotel is convenient, close to the airport, 10 minutes away from UTC mall and only 17 minutes away from IMG Academy.
I had some packages delivered to the hotel and I was notified everytime a new package arrived.
Thanks to all the staff for their great service, especially Besh and Rose at the front desk and Ana Maria of Housekeeping. You made me feel at home and I will definitely return when I am in Sarasota again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. I will make sure to share this comment with my team so they will be encouraged to keep up the exceptional guest service!

We love it when our guests feel like our hotel is there "home away from home" because traveling for business (or even leisure at times) can be stressful so we always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and well taken care of. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sarasota!

Reviewed March 30, 2019

While the hotel is definitely undergoing renovations (Thank you! We know it is tough to keep up a property like this!), the staff was truly incredible. Huge shout out to Wendy, Morgan, Cheryl, Rosiel, Besh, and Matt. Wendy went out of her way to help us print something we needed for the next day, and the others were also incredibly kind and professional. Dare I say even Disney could learn from this crew???

And the breakfast actually had truly fresh and healthy options -- wow. Kristin and Ken kept everything fresh and hot that was supposed to be hot and cold for what was supposed to be cold. Fresh spinach leaves and salsa made for some great deconstructed omelets. The fresh strawberries and Nutella were fresh treats for the younger members of our group, and I was all around impressed with their breakfast.

Thank you all for making our stay wonderful. If you are traveling to Sarasota, I highly, highly recommend this hotel. Rarely, if ever, have I met a more kind, caring, and professional staff. Well done!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sarasota, FL!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was still under renovation, with workman occupying some of the rooms. We were assigned a “renovated” room. It was quite obvious that no one had checked this room for quality control before signing off as ok for occupancy. First of all the walls in the bathroom were lumpy due to a poor spackle and paint job. There were holes in the walls on both sides of the door inside the toilet room. The bathroom exhaust fan, which came on when the light was turned on, sounded like a jet engine. In the middle of the night, the light over the sink, coffee area started flickering on and off and then just stayed off. There was spackle and other debris ground into the new carpeting in the public areas as well. The breakfast was missing items which made sense after observing workmen taking multiple plates of food for later consumption. In my opinion, the hotel should not have been open for business until all construction was completed and a thorough inspection performed by someone knowledgeable about renovations and construction. Overall, a terrible experience. My advice, stay at a Hilton property.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BeshSimp, General Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Sarasota-Bradenton.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay; please accept our sincere apology.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Sarasota.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

What a wonderful stay! This hotel is nice, clean, and the entire staff was awesome! They made my wedding night special by placing rose petals around the room with a bottle of wine to congratulate us. There night auditor Ms.Wendy is great and a sweetheart. She made my entire experience less stressful when calling with concerns about my reservation and when arriving to check in. Also, the hotel is nearby the airport and right around the corner from where our wedding and reception was at downtown.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
BeshSimp, General Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

We wish you many years of happiness with your new bride! and we hope you will come back on your next visit to Sarasota, FL!