All reviews front desk residence inn ringling museum watching tv free breakfast yogurt directly across the street luxury hotel c unit spacious rooms close to the airport fitness center lido beach sink microwave couch bradenton
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Near the airport, but not noisy. Also near Ringling College of Art and Design. Management was helpful. Breakfast included a basic hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, as well as the usual continental fare. Exercise room was a nice extra.
For me, the wired Internet was a great extra, but the rest of the family used the wifi.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here. Fairly quiet room was nice and clean although a little small with two beds. The only complaint I have is the air conditioning did not keep the room cool. We had it set for 65. Room temp by our alarm clock temperature gauge said 73. We had to get up early and leave before breakfast which didn't start until 6:30am

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Al A, Front Office Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Date 05/07/16

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to write and introduce myself to you. I am the Guest Service Lead at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Sarasota. I am writing in response to the concerns you addressed, regarding your stay with us.

First, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to contact us. I also wanted to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred during your stay.
Second, I wanted to apologize for not meeting your expectations. When you stay at a SpringHill Suites, there are certain expectations that a guest has, and very well should have.

I am truly sorry that our room did not live up to your expectation. We have taken action to correct the A/C issues you disclosed your room, and I thank you for providing us with the opportunity to correct the issues you encountered in your room, during your stay.
I sincerely hope that your stay with us has not influenced your view towards Marriott. Marriott has worked very hard to get the reputation they have now.

If there is anything else I can do for you please do no hesitate to contact me directly.

If you are ever in the Bradenton/Sarasota area again, I would love to have you stay with us. If you come back to Bradenton/Sarasota, please call me directly, and I will make your reservation for you.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Nice clean hotel. Included full breakfast and free WiFi. Located about 15 min from center city and 2 min from Brandenton airport. It is small airport so hotel is quiet and you do not hear any plane noise in the room. rooms themselves are mini suites with separate living kitchenette area and bedroom. Exercise room could be better.

Room tip: 2nd and 3 rd floors are quieter.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is dated for sure and staff not always ready to respond. Our room was clean enough and the lady who is in charge of breakfast was tentative, friendly, and accommodating to my families needs. I had asked the front desk to email me a copy of our final bill which I haven't received yet so will have to call. This is annoying to me a business traveler. An average hotel!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Al A, Guest Relations Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

I am truly sorry that our room did not live up to your expectation. We have taken action to correct the issues you disclosed on your room, and I thank you for providing us with the opportunity to correct the issues you encountered in your room, during your stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Wow- was this stay a big downer! Check in was after 3 where I have in my Marriott rewards profile " high floors & away from elevator." We arrived at 3:15p.m. Saturday March 20th and was offered the only room available which was by the elevator, my son having to go to the bathroom said please let’s just take this room. So we did. The room was awkwardly configured, not very clean and very disappointing for $181 per night plus taxes. They had no restaurant on site and none close by so they highly recommended a place called Rico's for Pizza/Pasta/wings. We called around 6 to order Pasta and Chicken fingers with a 45 minute delivery promise, needless to say the food showed up 90 minutes later and the pasta was wet and fingers so dried out my son could not eat them. Ok, not the hotels fault. The next morning I went down for breakfast twice where they were completely out of eggs and had no fruit that was eatable ( rotten bananas). To add insult to injury when I checked out, they gave me someone else’s bill and charged my card for nearly $500. I shared with the clerk what he did and said oh, don't worry about it the charge will not hit your card. When I returned to Pittsburgh not only did I have my room bill; the $500 charge and another for $214- are you kidding me???? So I called Marriott customer care on 3/21 to express a concern about the hotel before I noticed the charges. I called back on 3/23 and spoke to Carlos a Supervisor at Marriott Guest Relations at 10; 15 a.m. who promised a return phone call once he spoke to the General Manager at Spring Hill Suites and shared it would be later on that day for a call back. I called back at 4:00p.m. no response where another associate left a message for Carlos; 3/24 called back at 4:00p.m. Spoke to Ashley where she said Carlos would get back to me shortly ; 3/26 called back to Marriott guest relations where someone would call me back on Monday from the hotel since the property "technically" had 5 days to respond- no call on Monday. Well on Tuesday 3/29 I called back and spoke to Charlie who transferred me to Steven who took much offense that I was very frustrated ( like how dare I be frustrated with this experience) at the lack of level service, follow up- follow through with this situation. He asked to put me on hold while he called the hotel where I asked why couldn’t that have been done 5 days prior? He had no answer and I was done with this fiasco- So I just hung up and figured I would share the experience with Trip Advisor; call my credit card company to dispute the charges. What a shame for Marriott as I just ordered the Marriott rewards credit card and have 4 trips scheduled for multiple nights at Marriott brands for work and pleasure.... I may need to rethink that choice.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Al A, Guest Relations Manager at Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Date 04/01/16

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to write and introduce myself to you. My name is George Major, and I am the Guest Service Lead at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Sarasota. I am writing in response to the concerns you addressed, regarding your stay with us.

I am truly sorry that our room did not live up to your expectation.