The hotel was going through a renovation to look and feel more "Springhill-Like". Not a big deal because they were able to assign a room away from the floors/sections being worked on. Overall nothing major to report.
One thing I DIDN'T understand however was the reasoning behind the piece of plastic attached to the AC unit (see attached image). It directs airflow directly on to the bed and it feels like you are sleeping in a wind tunnel if you sleep on the side of the bed closet to the AC. I had to build a pillow-wall every night to be remotely comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites