“Chris W.”

Goodfellas Cafe & Winery
Ranked #144 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Goodfellas cafe and winery is a artisan Winery and Cafe, located in the heart of Sarasota, Specializing in its own handcrafted vinifera and fruit infused wines. Owner, Dave Grammer, offers contemporary interpretations of classic wines and simple food.
Sarasota, Florida
“Chris W.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best pizza in Sarasota........I would recommend to all. Employee's made us feel like family. Brings me back to the way business was conducted years ago. They truly value their customers, if you're in town, make sure you have Goodfella's on your list of places to go!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Matt M

Sarasota, Florida
“Best in Sarasota!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband & I go to Goodfellas once a week and it NEVER disappoints! The pizza is so good and is why we keep coming back....plus the homemade wine is awesome!

We would highly recommend Goodfellas.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SoniaMariaGalante
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Amazing Food and Employee's”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The pizza is amazing, the serivce it excellent and I would reccommend everyone to eat here! I am from Chicago, and I really enjoyed the Pizza. Everyone was really nice and talkative. I will always stop by Goodfella's when I am visitng Sarasota!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sam k
lexington ky
“Old world brick oven pizza, the best”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The wife and I were looking for a good pizza, we have had all old usual pizza places, and I saw this one on my way to and from work everyday.So, we stopped in and OMG what pizza they had. The best I have ever ate, and I have been all over the world. This was top notch for sure, the owner was there and he made sure eveything was perfect. We had the large Boston and that was his home town, and it was really tasty we also had some of the wine they make.It was so good, and I dont even like wine but this did not have the bitter after taste that wines give me. It was the Tropical Fusion Cranberry Crimson, so if you go make sure you try a glass of this stuff for sure. It was truly very good and Im very picky so if I like it, its good have a great day eveyone.

Excellent Pizza.....

Paul

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank paul c
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Taddy Likes”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

WOW!!! This place is amazing. I love the staff's approach to everything they do. The food, atmosphere, and service are all excellent. The mussels and "The Wise Guy Pie" are my 2 favorite dishes. And, if you wanna get a little crazy.....put the a little mussel sauce on the pizza before you take a bite. But be warned......only attempt this if you are feeling a little crazy. Not everyone is ready for that much amazingness.
I could talk about Goodfellas all day if I could.....If you haven't been yet, you need to. It's one of my favorite things about Sarasota.

• Visited April 2013