“Amazing Food and Employee's”

Goodfellas Cafe & Winery
Ranked #140 of 1,079 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Goodfellas cafe and winery is a artisan Winery and Cafe, located in the heart of Sarasota, Specializing in its own handcrafted vinifera and fruit infused wines. Owner, Dave Grammer, offers contemporary interpretations of classic wines and simple food.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The pizza is amazing, the serivce it excellent and I would reccommend everyone to eat here! I am from Chicago, and I really enjoyed the Pizza. Everyone was really nice and talkative. I will always stop by Goodfella's when I am visitng Sarasota!

2  Thank Sam k

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The wife and I were looking for a good pizza, we have had all old usual pizza places, and I saw this one on my way to and from work everyday.So, we stopped in and OMG what pizza they had. The best I have ever ate, and I have been all over the world. This was top notch for sure, the owner was there and he made sure eveything was perfect. We had the large Boston and that was his home town, and it was really tasty we also had some of the wine they make.It was so good, and I dont even like wine but this did not have the bitter after taste that wines give me. It was the Tropical Fusion Cranberry Crimson, so if you go make sure you try a glass of this stuff for sure. It was truly very good and Im very picky so if I like it, its good have a great day eveyone.

Excellent Pizza.....

Paul

2  Thank paul c
Reviewed May 23, 2013

WOW!!! This place is amazing. I love the staff's approach to everything they do. The food, atmosphere, and service are all excellent. The mussels and "The Wise Guy Pie" are my 2 favorite dishes. And, if you wanna get a little crazy.....put the a little mussel sauce on the pizza before you take a bite. But be warned......only attempt this if you are feeling a little crazy. Not everyone is ready for that much amazingness.
I could talk about Goodfellas all day if I could.....If you haven't been yet, you need to. It's one of my favorite things about Sarasota.

2  Thank Tad M
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a fun atmosphere with many delicious choices viva Italian. I love the homemade oils and vinegars and dipping fresh bread cubes. There's mango vinegar, garlic oil key lime flavor and many more to taste. The mussels are absolutely yummy so are the Paninis, salads are the best.

2  Thank jusmee103dd
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Pizza, mussels appetizer, everything I have try in this place it's amazing, owner stop by our table to say hi, food very fresh, great Italian restaurant .... We'll keep coming back ....thank you ...!!!

2  Thank Jav78