“Great Value, friendly guide”
Review of I Kayak Sarasota

$16.00*
Sarasota Downtown Bike Rental
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided Kayaking Tours, Discover Sarasota's natural beauty, along with its unique wildlife and habitat. Both residents and visitors appreciate exploring the beautiful exotic mangrove tunnels and Little Sarasota Bay. This tour is a favorite for all ages.Sarasota's best kept secret.We are a licensed and insured kayaking company to offer guided tours of Sarasotas Mangrove Tunnels on Lido Key. Locally owned and all our guides have extensive experience in safety and are trained in CPR and life saving skills. Don't want a guided tour ,no problem we rent all kayaks and paddle boards by the half day.Thanks for looking Bob Nikla lifelong native of Sarasota.
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Value, friendly guide”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

5 of us booked the morning Mangroves tour. Well organized and clean kayaks all with life vests. Didn't see much wildlife but don't think the guide has much control over that really! Would recommend using I kayak.

2 Thank Sue E

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We use i kayak whenever we have guests arrive”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Fun and interesting experience. Suitable for nearly all ages / abilities. Staff are friendly, inclusive and helpful. half a dozen times later....I still enjoy it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ron F
Kayaksrq, Owner at I Kayak Sarasota, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Your repeat business means a lot to me. Thanks so much for your review, and hope to see you out on the water with us again soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Was fun but would not do it again”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Was super excited to do this trip. Started out great but ended without fireworks. It was actually a little boring, there was so much we could have done or paddled to but we just sat in our kayaks talking about the water front properties. I don't care! I am on the water to see nature not to talk or learn about how much property is going for.

3 Thank trixyandjohnm
Kayaksrq, Owner at I Kayak Sarasota, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback as we want to give our customers the best experience possible. This does not sound like what any of our guides normally talk about. Will you please let me know who your guide was? Again, appreciate your input and would like to follow up on this.
Owner I Kayak Sarasota
Corvallis, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“paddle scenic mangrove tunnels”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The two of us had a delightful paddle with Todd. He is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The I kayak folks were there when we arrived well before the scheduled time and prepared to head out right away. Todd loves the area and enjoys sharing it with others. If you are arriving from the NW bring a bottle or two of pinot and you might get a special discount! The owner is a big fan.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank mseldridge23
Kayaksrq, Owner at I Kayak Sarasota, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I am so glad you had a great experience on our tour, and thank you so much for your feedback.
Fan of Pinot Noir and Kayaking,
Owner
“Let's do it again!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were very comfortable in our kayaks, and loved having Mark as our guide. His patience and knowledge made our excursion memorable. He even cheerfully towed a young lady for awhile who was having a bit of trouble. We are planning to kayak with you again. Thanks for a great afternoon!

Kayaksrq, Owner at I Kayak Sarasota, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Would love to have you on our tour again! Thanks so much for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed the comfort of our kayaks, as that is very important.
IKayakSarasota