“Convenient If Staying at Holiday Inn”
Review of Alamo Steakhouse and Grill - CLOSED

Alamo Steakhouse and Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I ate dinner here for the sole reason that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in which it is located and I didn't feel like leaving the premises. With that as the background, I'd have to say that this restaurant was fine for what it is. I got a salad and burger, both of which were good, but not exceptional. The service was good and the price was reasonable. I'd have no qualms about eating here again if a guest at the attached Holiday Inn; on the other hand, I don't think I'd drive especially to this restaurant if I was not staying on site.

4  Thank Con1951

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant had very good food and prices. They do a sweet potato au gration that is great.
I had a full rack baby back ribs for $15.00 they were great. Spouse had chicken and shimp alfredo ok. We will go back to try the Bison steaks

Reviewed February 23, 2013

For a Holiday Inn restaurant, this place had very good food! We had the 12 oz. prime rib, and it comes with salad, one side, and fresh cornbread. The garlic roll sticks and butter for the table were also very good. We had good service with a very friendly server, and liked the $7 glass of wine, because they filled the glass so high, it felt like two glasses in one! I'd give it a try if you are in the area...you can't go wrong with this place. Nice atmosphere, and very conveniently located right off I-75 in Lakewood Ranch.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The room service provided by the Alamo is outstanding. Food was always on time, hot and delicious. Some of my favorites, were their coconut shrimp, filet migon and speciality bread and their chicken salad croissant (made with honey).

Reviewed July 9, 2012

As far as restaurants go, this is a pretty average one, nothing terribly inspired about the decor or menu. Hop one door down and go to Lucky Pelican instead !

1  Thank roxycape