“Captain Jack - Great with pros, average fisherman and kids”

Lucky Dawg Fishing Charters
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We have been going to Florida for the last 15 years. One of the first things I do after booking my airfare is book a trip with Captain Jack. If your party is more then three, he has plenty of captain friends that can take the other part of your party. Flats fishing is a fun outing for the young and old. I have taken my 70 year old father in law as well as my 9 year old daughters. The time on the water will be how you want it. He works hard to make sure that you catch fish.

Jack knows the area he fishes. He does not watch the clock and works hard to make sure you have a great time. After many years of deep sea fishing, I found Jack and Lucky Dawg Charters. It has been the right fit ever since.

1  Thank 1stdibs