“Best quality coffe in town”
Review of Pastry Art

Pastry Art
Ranked #1 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Sarasota
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great place for coffee, pastries and sandwiches in downtown Sarasota
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Without doubt the best cup of coffee in Sarasota and the pastries and breakfast goodies aren't bad either! Seat outside and watch Sarasota go by! Service can be slow because they always appear understaffed but its worth the wait.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found this place on our last visit, and visited numerous times, and it's become a favourite for both it's food and drinks, as well as soaking up the atmosphere with the locals. Coffee is either drip type no frills, or European specials i.e. Latte, cappuccino etc, whilst pastries and lunchtime specials are numerous and tasty.
Loved this small coffee shop in Main Street, and if it's informality and good atmosphere you want, without breaking the bank look no further.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stopped in here twice while we were in town. They have great coffee, many choices of muffins, cookies, etc to take care of that sweet tooth. Also, I had an egg sandwich on a croissant that was very good. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I'm not a Starbucks fan, so I left the hotel in search of a good cup of coffee. I found Pastry Art on Main street, and what a find! Fresh, very yummy pastries, lots of choices for the coffee addict(like me) and a wonderfully friendly staff. The weather was warm and sunny so we chose to sit outside and watch the passersby. There seemed to be a lot of locals doing the same thing. Anytime I find a place where the locals hang out, I know there' s something there. Love this place!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The staff is so nice. Everything was clean. The food is delicious. Sara made me the best cappuccino ever!