“Dirty”

Cuisines: American
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Sitting here downing a tasty Chicago dog... watching the cook who was wearing one glove, continuously groom his hair with the ungloved hand.... and then handle food. He also cross handled cooler doors, empty customer trays and his wipe rag. To his credit he did take off the glove to handle money..... oops scratch that just saw him glove up and make change. Raw fries are within spitting distance of customers without refrigeration. Food is good, but still won’t be back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I wanted a quick lunch. We were driving by Tony’s so we thought we would give it a try. I am so glad that we did. I had never seen a “Chicago” style hot before. Wow! Easily the best hot dog I have ever eaten. The French fries were fresh cut with skins - exactly how I like them. My friend had the Walnut salad. Great Walnuts, blue cheese & greens. Also excellent. I can’t think of a better place for a quick lunch. They also have hamburgers and sandwiches. Beer too. I will be coming back.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Italian Beef Sandwich and Chicago Dog! It’s the real deal if your from Chicago. Great atmosphere just like you would see in the Windy City.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Considering my husband and I don’t live on the West Coast we always do our research before dining at any restaurant out of town. The reviews for Tony’s did not disappoint. We got a Chicago dog and a chili cheese dog and everything was delicious! the atmosphere was very homey and the service there efficient and friendly. For a quick lunch that doesn’t break the bank Tony’s is a must. We will be back!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

My family and I wanted hot dogs for lunch and this place was recommended. Very delicious Chicago dog and they come with fries.