“Great find”

Cuisines: American
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I wanted a quick lunch. We were driving by Tony’s so we thought we would give it a try. I am so glad that we did. I had never seen a “Chicago” style hot before. Wow! Easily the best hot dog I have ever eaten. The French fries were fresh cut with skins - exactly how I like them. My friend had the Walnut salad. Great Walnuts, blue cheese & greens. Also excellent. I can’t think of a better place for a quick lunch. They also have hamburgers and sandwiches. Beer too. I will be coming back.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Italian Beef Sandwich and Chicago Dog! It’s the real deal if your from Chicago. Great atmosphere just like you would see in the Windy City.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Considering my husband and I don’t live on the West Coast we always do our research before dining at any restaurant out of town. The reviews for Tony’s did not disappoint. We got a Chicago dog and a chili cheese dog and everything was delicious! the atmosphere was very homey and the service there efficient and friendly. For a quick lunch that doesn’t break the bank Tony’s is a must. We will be back!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

My family and I wanted hot dogs for lunch and this place was recommended. Very delicious Chicago dog and they come with fries.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We've tried many so-called Chicago Dogs and Italian Beef sandwiches here in Florida and all have been lacking. Tony's is the real deal! The Chicago dog was perfectly seasoned, on a poppy seed bun and contained all the right condiments. Delicious. The Italian Beef was hot, tender, and dripping with delicious gravy. We added the sweet peppers and they were absolutely delicious. The Chicago Dog comes with fries and they were hot, crispy and really really good. The draft beer is served in a frosted mug and is a perfect compliment to the sandwiches. Service was very good. Reasonable prices. Seating at the bar and tables outside or tables inside. We recommend highly!

Date of visit: April 2018