“The best hot dog stand I have ever been to! ”

Tony's Chicago Beef Company
Ranked #6 of 49 Quick Bites in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Considering my husband and I don’t live on the West Coast we always do our research before dining at any restaurant out of town. The reviews for Tony’s did not disappoint. We got a Chicago dog and a chili cheese dog and everything was delicious! the atmosphere was very homey and the service there efficient and friendly. For a quick lunch that doesn’t break the bank Tony’s is a must. We will be back!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

My family and I wanted hot dogs for lunch and this place was recommended. Very delicious Chicago dog and they come with fries.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We've tried many so-called Chicago Dogs and Italian Beef sandwiches here in Florida and all have been lacking. Tony's is the real deal! The Chicago dog was perfectly seasoned, on a poppy seed bun and contained all the right condiments. Delicious. The Italian Beef was hot, tender, and dripping with delicious gravy. We added the sweet peppers and they were absolutely delicious. The Chicago Dog comes with fries and they were hot, crispy and really really good. The draft beer is served in a frosted mug and is a perfect compliment to the sandwiches. Service was very good. Reasonable prices. Seating at the bar and tables outside or tables inside. We recommend highly!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Siesta Key for two weeks in October. At the recommendation of our condo’s owner, we tried Tony’s. The place is uber casual and friendly and the owner treated us well. The hot dogs were excellent! We alternated with Chicago dogs and chili dogs. We liked eating at Tony’s so much we returned four more times.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Yup, I'm raving about a hotdog. There are exactly three great hotdog stands in Venice, Florida, and this is one of them. I suggest you do what we (my girlfriend and I) did, and hit all three in subsequent days. And then debate well into the night which one of the three is best - hint: you'll both be right.