“Great Hot dogs!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Description: Chicago style hot dogs and beef
Reviewed June 16, 2018

My family and I wanted hot dogs for lunch and this place was recommended. Very delicious Chicago dog and they come with fries.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We've tried many so-called Chicago Dogs and Italian Beef sandwiches here in Florida and all have been lacking. Tony's is the real deal! The Chicago dog was perfectly seasoned, on a poppy seed bun and contained all the right condiments. Delicious. The Italian Beef was hot, tender, and dripping with delicious gravy. We added the sweet peppers and they were absolutely delicious. The Chicago Dog comes with fries and they were hot, crispy and really really good. The draft beer is served in a frosted mug and is a perfect compliment to the sandwiches. Service was very good. Reasonable prices. Seating at the bar and tables outside or tables inside. We recommend highly!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Siesta Key for two weeks in October. At the recommendation of our condo’s owner, we tried Tony’s. The place is uber casual and friendly and the owner treated us well. The hot dogs were excellent! We alternated with Chicago dogs and chili dogs. We liked eating at Tony’s so much we returned four more times.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Yup, I'm raving about a hotdog. There are exactly three great hotdog stands in Venice, Florida, and this is one of them. I suggest you do what we (my girlfriend and I) did, and hit all three in subsequent days. And then debate well into the night which one of the three is best - hint: you'll both be right.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I had my favorite, a Vienna beef sausage. It was good and I had plenty of sport pepper. The fries were good. Atmosphere of a local place. Price was reasonable. I will go back.