“Bob is the BEST!!!!”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We have rented our SUP boards from Bob 4 times in the last 3 years in Siesta Key. His service is impeccable! I send him an email before we come and I know we'll have the right boards and they will be there on time and Bob will always be his super friendly self, always willing to give a few tips! Last week, he suggested the Mangrove tour on Lido key. We pulled our selves away from the waves at Siesta Key and had a great tour of the Mangrove Tunnels. VERY COOL! A friend came along who needed a kayak for the Mangroves and Bob had everything we needed, he makes it so easy. We will always get our boards from "Paddleboard Bob!!"
Mike A.

bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mike. So glad you have taken to stand up paddleboardiing

All reviews
"great instructor"
"great trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 1, 2014

4 of us rented SUP boards yesterday and Bob was amazing!! Not only were the boards and paddles perfect, but he showed us exactly where to go to see some of Florida that I have never seen before (I was born and raised here)!! The day was perfect and now am convinced I need one of my own and Bob also told me he would help me find the perfect board even if I did not buy from him. If all small businesses were ran like this the world would be a much better place :)

Thank you for an awesome day, we will be back!!

2  Thank Joan R
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for the great review. I am so glad you like the sport and hope to see you out on the water!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Bob was amazing! Rented a kayak for an afternoon - the views in the Sarasota Bay were incredible. Such a wonderful experience went back another morning and took two paddle boards out. Bob gave great instruction, was patient and encouraging. Made our first time experience on paddle boards remarkable!!

thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Bob was helpful from the moment I called to inquire about rentals. Outstanding demeanor from then until we returned our boards and kayaks. He gave my kids quick but thorough instruction to use their boards and kayaks and provided a great map so we could navigate and enjoy the mangroves.

His staff is top notch. Cheerful and quick to help whether we were starting our adventure or arriving back at the launch.

The location is ideal: easy access to mangroves, lagoons, open bay and beach.

We will return. The whole experience added to our vacation!

bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am glad it was fun and really appreciate your business. bob m

See more reviews
Reviewed April 11, 2014

What can I say.. I've been hunting for the right board for a while when I made the call to Bob. His first words were "I do sell boards, I've got some out today if you want to try them". What? Try before I buy? Needless to say, I found not only my perfect sup but a guy who isn't out there to just sell me and make a quick buck. Bob was generous with his knowledge of the brands I'd been considering (never insinuating that his was better) and - best of all - more than fair with his prices.

He service doesn't stop when money changes hands, either. He helped me (ok, so he actually did the work and showed me how) get the board setup to travel on top of my (very small) small car. Showed me how to change out the fins and explained how mine worked and explained the differences between them. Had me take my newly cut paddle out on the water to make sure it fit just right - offering to cut me a new one if it was a problem. And reminding me to call him for *any* questions or problems regarding the board or even places to paddle.All while fielding SUP rentals and phone calls at the park.

I plan to rent from Bob and SPC when friends are in town, and highly recommend you give him a call if you're in the market for your own board!

1  Thank marypha

wishing you many years of great fun and exercise with your board! thank you for the review