“Always #1 on our list of things to do when in Sarasota”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
boston, ma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always #1 on our list of things to do when in Sarasota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I have rented SUP boards from Bob at least 5x, always bringing different friends or family with me. They always have varying levels of experience, mostly beginners. Bob always have the right board for me (medium level of experience), and takes the time to teach my friend or family how to get up and go on the board. The Mangrove tunnels off of Lido bay are a must. Just call or text Bob what type of board you want, the conditions you want (ocean, flat water) the time to meet and he will meet you there. I also follow Sarasota Paddleboard Company on Facebook so I can remember the good times in Florida while I'm working away in cold Boston. Thanks Bob for always being courteous and accommodating for all our SUP needs. I wouldn't rent from anyone else!!!

1 Thank europe2009Boston_Ma
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
awesome. thank you so much for taking the time to review Sarasota Paddleboard Company!

Park City, Utah, United States
“Fabulous day thanks to Sarasota Paddleboard Company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My son (10 years old) and I wanted to SUP while on vacation In Florida. We called Bob as he came highly recommended from family. He was so flexible, easy going and took safety very serouisly. He spendt time with my son on tips and gave him confidence to do the gulf of mexico....it was a blast!
He was so flexible and great with kids! It made our vacation! He met us and picked up the boards and dropped them off for us...so nice!
He took us to the mangrove tunnels a few days as it was less windy...this was amazing!
We will be sending our friends to Bob and see you next year! Thanks for a great time!
Jack and Lois

Visited February 2013
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thanks Lois, glad you and Jack had a good time
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I called Bob and let him know we were coming from Tampa to paddleboard with our kids (ages 9 & 6) for the first time. He was super accommodating, very knowledgable about the water and easy-going. He set us up for paddleboarding success by providing us with a mini lesson & great equipment! I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for the great review. your support is greatly appreciated
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a terrific experience! Bob was incredibly flexible and helpful. On the day we planned to SUP the weather was colder and windier than expected, and it was unclear if we would be able to go out. Bob was able to move our reservation to later in the day (when it was a bit warmer) and found a sheltered cove so we wouldn't miss our one opportunity to get out on the water during a brief trip to Sarasota. We will definitely rent from him again!

Visited December 2012
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. Your support is greatly appreciated
New York City, New York
“Sarasota Paddleboard Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Bob is great ambassador of the growing sport of SUP. Not only, is he a top level athlete in the sport but he was one of the main drivers within the scene. His rental quiver ranges from starter boards to super fast and sensitive race boards.He also has great knowledge of all of the local spots no matter what the level or conditions. I have been a marketing professional and educator in wide array of action sports and am very critical on these type of experiences. I will be back and recommend all of my contacts

Visited November 2012
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thanks for The review Jeff. looking for ward to seeing you next time you are in Sarasota