“Excellent service”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
Reviewed November 8, 2012

As always Bobs equipment and service is top of the line in my book he is the only Paddleboard rental in the SRQ area

bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you Jamie Hooks Outdoors!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Bob and his team are the best!
They will make sure you have the best trip.
Diane was so great with me that I had to get my own board.
He has been attentive to me even after I bought a board from him. Stopping to check on my progress as a new SUPer and sharing more pointers on navigating the local water ways.
Thanks Bob you are the best.
Gina

bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thanks for the review Gina! Hope you are enjoying your board and do not stop SUPing during the cooler weather it is fantastic out on the water when the sun is not so hot.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Bob was very friendly and accommodating. He told us where would be best to start since we had not paddleboarded before. He gave us a lesson and got us started. He offered to stay with us if we wanted, but we ventured out for ourselves a bit. He met up with us again and took us to some harder to find spots, then let us continue on again. If you are looking for something fun to do, I highly, highly recommend this!

2  Thank Shelmellow
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for takeing the time to review Sarasota Paddleboard Company. Greatly appreciated

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I recently traveled to Longboat key from Northern California, much to far of a distance to risk the certain destruction of my paddleboards in tow. I found SPC on a google search and contacted Bob, the owner. My experience with his service, selection of boards, and high end carbon paddles was a great surprise. I was expecting tired rental equiptment, and heavy novice paddles etc. The experience was anything but that!! His attitude, customer friendly and accomodating style were terrific. You and your company will be my "go to" for my next visit.
Aloha!!

1  Thank Joel C
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my second experience and to me the most important thing is the owner Bob cares about safety first!! First time I had never been on a bd neither were my sis or 12 and 15 yr old nephews. Bob showed us and then came with us and others through the mangroves. The next time due to wind and that I had 2 friends wo never paddleboarded he checked 3 sites before determining which would be the Safest and fun. We meet at van Wetzel and got to see sealife, gorgeous homes and the bridge. Awesome and bob came with us!! I will never use anyone else!

1  Thank joyceb18

thanks for the review your business is greatly appreciated