“Amazing fun!!”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
usa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Amazing fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my second experience and to me the most important thing is the owner Bob cares about safety first!! First time I had never been on a bd neither were my sis or 12 and 15 yr old nephews. Bob showed us and then came with us and others through the mangroves. The next time due to wind and that I had 2 friends wo never paddleboarded he checked 3 sites before determining which would be the Safest and fun. We meet at van Wetzel and got to see sealife, gorgeous homes and the bridge. Awesome and bob came with us!! I will never use anyone else!

1 Thank joyceb18
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
thanks for the review your business is greatly appreciated

Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience & a beautiful day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Bob provided us with great instruction and nice equipment for our maiden paddle boarding voyage. He was punctual and available to us throughoutthe morning.
He instructed us novices on how to get from out of the water to standing and how to paddle effectively. We were on our way shortly after hitting the water. We will definetly rent from him again, and strongly recommend that you do too! Lido beach is beautful and peaceful!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lisa W
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to do a review. Your business is greatly appreciated
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great time on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Bob has a lot of knowledge and an absolutely huge selection of boards. Now that I have rented some boards in other cities I have a new appreciation for just how nice the equipment and instruction was. I would highly recommend and I'm looking forward to re booking when I'm back in the area.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Matt K
bobboardman, Owner at Sarasota Paddleboard Company, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a nice review. greatly appreciated
Dublin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We saw the Paddleboards in the water and made a reservation for the following morning on Lido Beach at 9am. Bob was on time and provided us with a concise informative lesson. He had us on our board in the water within 15 minutes. I was worried my wife and teenage daughter would not enjoy the experience but after the 8 hours they were hooked. They said it was the best day at the beach they had ever had. The equipment provided was in perfect condition. I can't say enough positive things about the entire experience and the great time Bob and Sarasota Paddleboard Company provided us.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Rich O
Bradenton
“Wonderful day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Rang bob early one morning as we had to do it that same day and I thought this may be a problem as some companies we looked at needed to book one day in advance. But no, Bob said come on down to lido key later that morning and so started the best experience of our vacation so far! Great equipment and tuition from Bob and such a beautiful location at Lido Key. We have a sixteen year old son and a thirteen year old daughter and we all had a brilliant time - 10 out of 10! Will tell all our friends back home in rainy London and would strongly recommend anyone looking for great family fun to try SUP and Bob is the man! Dave Carter and family from London.

Visited July 2012