“Amazing!!!”

Heavenly Cupcakes
Ranked #6 of 25 Bakeries in Sarasota
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Parking Available, Takeout
Description: Today, Heavenly Cupcakes offers a piece of heaven for everyone, with wickedly delicious cupcakes ranging from your traditional recipes to gluten-free, paleo, and vegan. With 18 flavors available daily, and specials throughout the week, Becky is thankful for her customers and employees that really make her life all the sweeter!
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Best cupcakes I've ever tasted! They need to compete in cupcake wars!!! Delicious, moist and completely enjoyable!!

• Visited March 2013
heavenly6538, Owner at Heavenly Cupcakes, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thanks!!! I just may try out for cupcake wars.... ;-)

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“The name of this place fits it perfectly”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My goodness, do these people make some delicious cupcakes! My wife and I got two of them. I got a total vegan one and my wife got a chocolate with buttercream frosting. I must say, I think I even liked the vegan one better! I could taste the coconut (I love coconut) and the frosting on it was to die for. The service, outstanding, the look of this small bakery, outstanding and best of all...heavenly tasting cupcakes! Get some asap! We will be returning frequently when we visit the Gulf Gate area.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank EugeneW8874
heavenly6538, Owner at Heavenly Cupcakes, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the compliment and hope to see you in our shop again soon! :-)
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This cupakes here a great. Make sure and get the bakers dozen. We have gone to several cupcake places, including many of those shown on Cupake Wars, and these are easily the best.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me :-)
Sarasota, Florida
“Yummy Frosting”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you like butter cream and cream cheese frosting, and if you like a large amount of frosting per cupcake, then you should check out these cupcakes. I have tried cupcakes in many cities including NYC and Toronto...these are up there with the best. These heavenly concoctions are always fresh and taste homemade with quality ingredients. My favorites are Rudy which is a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and the Coconut cupcake with butter cream frosting which comes with either a white or chocolate cupcake. The little shop is located in the gulf gate area which is a cool area in Sarasota, off the beaten track, with great little restaurants and shopping, including a couple of consignment stores with women's clothing that are close to Heavenly Cupcakes.

• Visited April 2013
heavenly6538, Owner at Heavenly Cupcakes, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thanks so much!!! So glad you enjoyed, come back and see us again!! :-)
florida
“Amazing products!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Heavenly Cupcakes is just that, Heavenly! Their products are incredible, I've purchased "regular" cupcakes (they aren't regular believe me) and paleo cupcakes and bars and have been completely amazed with both. My son has an intolerance to dairy (and we try to limit wheat) and has had the most difficult time giving up desserts. Thank goodness for Heavenly Cupcakes Sarasota, whether you're on a special diet or not these treats will satisfy you!

• Visited February 2013
Thank you!!! So glad to be able to please those will allergies as well! :-)